What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with data reconciliation and reporting
- Experience with Excel using functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple, competing tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the bigger picture
- A data-driven mindset with a strong focus on analytics, data manipulation, and advanced problem solving
We'd love to see:
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Mathematics/Statistics, or Management Information Systems,
- A rising Junior or Senior in a college university
- Job experience with data entry
Impact You'll Make:
- Analyze a multitude of data files and establish standardized values for eventual database mapping
- Profile and review data sources for quality and consistency
- Summarize market research and prepare recommendations that combine quantitative and qualitative research
- Provide insightful updates to data management teams summarizing the trends and findings of recurring reports
- Work closely with product management, data acquisition and data management teams to evaluate product issues to be addressed as part of the organizational road map
- Present the findings of your research to the management teams, make recommendations for improvements, which will support operational flows and product quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Intern, Data Acquisition